Crash Test Results
Assisted Transportation Systems has successfully completed crash testing at the MGA research facility in Burlington, Wisconsin. Our vehicle was able to withstand all three of the impact tests performed while meeting each standard required. Our vehicles performance validates our products quality and ability to outperform our competition.
- 30 mph Flat Frontal Impact
- FMVSS 204 Steering Column Displacement
- FMVSS 212 Windshield Retention
- FMVSS 219 Windshield Zone Intrusion
- FMVSS 301 Fuel System Integrity 33.5 mph Side Impact
- FMVSS 214 Instrumented 2nd Row Passenger Belted Sidiis
- FMVSS 301 Fuel System Integrity 50 mph Rear Impact
- FMVSS 301 Fuel System Integrity
- A FMVSS 301 Fuel System Integrity static rollover test was performed after each of the three impact tests
These tests allow for small amounts of fuel spillage during the rollover testing. Our vehicle endured all three FMVSS 301 evaluations without leaking a drop of fuel at any point during any test! Our crash test dummy also only suffered 7% of the maximum allowable damage for head injuries. These results show the durability and strength we put into our conversion to keep you, the customer safe.